You’re a marketing manager with staff writers up to their ears in writing projects. You could use a little help, fresh eyes, and a new perspective.
You’re a business owner too busy running your business with no time to write web content, brochures, blog posts, and newsletters.
You’re an educational publisher or director who needs a writer who understands the nuances and language of writing for the education market.
You need a writer….but, not just any writer.
You need someone who understands your unique needs.
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
I’m a versatile copywriter with experience writing for diverse audiences in a variety of media. I’ve spent years as a writer in Marcom, so I understand marketing and words that sell and inspire action.
As a former classroom teacher and writer for two major school districts, the language of education is my second language. I can deliver your educational message with words that will inform, persuade, entertain, and delight your audience.
When you hire me you get a writer who can:
• Step into your shoes, assume your voice, and write compelling copy that speaks to your chosen audience.
• Write entertaining, informative articles for your website, blog or offline needs.
• Make complex material easily understandable and engaging for your audience.
• Complete projects on or before deadline.
• Make you the envy of your peers.
Ready to get started? E-mail me at email@example.com or call me at (423) 741-1526 for a free, no obligation quote on your next writing project.